Today is a banner day -- and one I never actually imagined. She's been telling me since I was two that she'll be working till she dies. I guess I just believed her!
I'm so proud and happy to announce that Grammie is writing her next chapter, beginning today.
Here are a couple of things I know for sure:
- The halls of Monsanto are gonna be a lot quieter.
- Grammie's pinky toes are breathing a sigh of relief.
- I won't be hearing "hold a sec," every time I call.
- Mac's customer care call volume is escalating.
- Starbucks is dedicating a recliner.
- Grandparent's day at BG's school will never be the same.
- And she deserves every lunch, party, and recognition she's gotten!
Congratulations Grammie on retiring in style! You are my hero.
Your baby girl